On Marseille’s main avenue, our 165 Prado business centre is at the heart of this lively, exciting city. Business in Marseille is largely driven by France’s largest sea port, with nearby companies from logistics, manufacturing, and tourism. And with Périer Metro station and the A6/A7 motorways close by, it’s easy to network with them all.
The centre is across the eighth floor of a contemporary building, with a striking terrace that offers impressive views across the cityscape and nearby Périer Hill. Meanwhile, this central location puts you close to a range of essential amenities - from friendly cafes and restaurants to luxurious hotels.
- Unlimited high-speed internet to keep you connected
- Voicemail services so you’ll never miss a thing
- A prestigious place to work, 10 minutes from Marseille’s port by transport
- On-site cafeteria, ideal for a working lunch
- Business lounge access for working on the move
- Professional meeting rooms so you can bring people together
For individuals or teams of any size.
Both permanent desks and hot-desks available.
Use as your business address.Buy now
Informal drop-in work and meeting space.Learn more
Use our meeting rooms for presentations, interviews, client pitches.
A range of plans for those who want flexibility.Buy now
180 Avenue du Prado
10 Place de la Joliette
31 Parc du Golf
Search our Locations